Join us for a weekend of celebrating anime, manga, cosplay, fashion, music, and more! Bring your friends and take advantage of our 20% discount when you register in a group of 5 or more!
Included With Your Membership:
- Exhibit Hall, Artists’ Market, Swap Meet, Boutique
- Panels and Workshops
- Eligibility for Guest Autographs
- Video and Film Showings
- Live Demonstrations (Martial Arts!)
- Unticketed Special Events (PMX Masquerade Cosplay Competition, Fashion Show, & Concert)
- … and more!
|Membership Type*||Day(s)||Price (Restriction)|
|Adult Full||All Days||$65|
|Adult One-Day||Friday (Nov 11)||$30|
|Saturday (Nov 12)||$40|
|Adult Two-Day||Any Two Days||The lesser-priced day is half price|
|Children 12 & under||All Days||$30 (Accompanied by paying adult)|
|Children 5 & under||All Days||free (Accompanied by paying adult)|
|Press & Industry||All Days||Click here for details|
|Exhibits||All Days||Click here for details|
*Membership does not include access to most ticketed events, but may be eligible for standby tickets to some events. Details will be in the announcement for each event.
**Payment must be received by the deadline to qualify, as determined by the postmark of mailed envelope, or by the date of electronic transaction
Special Event Registration
Already registered? Add Concert and Event Tickets to your membership! Membership is required prior to purchasing tickets.
The Marvelous Menagerie Fashion Pass (All Days): Passes are available through event ticket registration and cost $65. Includes Tea Party ticket and priority access to Fashion events.
Registration payments may be made:
- Online (use the Buy Now button on the registration receipt page and in ticket.cgi)
- In person at the convention (cash, checks with ID, and money orders only)
On-Site Hours & Location
|Day||On-Site Registration Hours|
|Friday, November 11||9 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 12||9 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 13||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
There are two On-Site Registration locations at PMX 2016:
- The Main Registration Room in the Monterey Room of the Hilton Pasadena Hotel, the official convention hotel. See our Location Page for hotel information. PMX volunteers will be on hand to help if you need assistance traveling between the buildings.
- (Saturday and Sunday only) Badge Pick-Up Counter in the Pasadena Convention Center’s Ballroom foyer. You must have pre-registered online and paid in advance, or been approved for a complimentary pass, to use this counter.
Online registration is operational all weekend. Pre-Register online for faster service and non-cash payment options. Register online from home, or use your tablet or smartphone! Badges are usually available to pick up in Registration by the time you arrive, often within a few minutes.
Spend less time waiting when you arrive! Pre-pay online and bring a printout of your confirmation page or email. We manage our lines to give priority service to pre-paid members first, unpaid pre-registered members second, and then everyone else.
Customer Support & Refunds
- Your membership fees are fully refundable provided that you have not used them to attend the convention and that you notify PMX Registration by November 27, 2016.
- An unused, unrefunded badge may be transferred to another person or deferred to the next year’s convention until the next year’s convention ends.
- Concert and event tickets are in general not refundable, however we reserve the right to make exceptions to this policy at our discretion. There is a limit of one ticket per event per person and tickets are non-transferable.
- Questions specific to PayPal payment processing should be directed to PMA Customer Service.
- Contact PMX Registration for all other questions.