Interested in attending Pacific Media Expo this year as a member of the press? We feature three (3) different press badge classifications based on your organization’s qualifications:
If you are approved as an official member of Press, you have agreed to the PMX Press Policies and Guidelines. Failure to adhere to the Press Policies and Guidelines will result in an immediate revocation of the complimentary press badge and its privileges.
Pre-Registration (Before November 4th):
- Provide proof of your affiliation with the organization you registered with. Valid forms of proof are:
- Links to staff list
- Links to your bylines and previous works
- Business cards
- Letters of assignment on official letterheads
- Wait. Please allow at least five (5) business days for a response while we review your submission. You will be notified via e-mail whether your application is approved or denied along with information on how to proceed next.
At-Con Registration (After November 4th):
To Register as an At-Con Member of Press:
- Fill out a Press Registration Form online before you come to the Con if possible. It will greatly speed up the process. If you cannot, you can fill one out at the Press Office.
- Wait. We will process your Registration when we receive it. You will be vetted on the spot.
To pick up your badge:
- If you HAVE received your Press At-Con Approval Email:
- Go to the General Attendee Registration Desk
- Present the following:
- A photo ID
- Your confirmation email (if you have received it)
- A business card
- $20 dollar At-Con Fee
- Visit the Press Office to get the latest Press Only Information
- If you HAVE NOT received your Press At-Con Approval Email:
- Please come to the Press Office to have your application resolved.